Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Would They Fit In?

Author's Note~  This is a piece that me and a partner worked on.  It is about a Greek character and if they would be able to fit into a modern day middle school.


Would a Greek Methodical character fit into a modern day middle school?

This is a scene that happened today at lunch regarding trench ball:

Aidan: My trench ball team is gonna dominate.

Benjie: No they won’t it’s obvious Mikes’ team will win it all, and beat the teachers.

Achilles: I AM IMMORTAL I WILL BEAT EVERYONE

Benjie: Just because you’re immortal, that doesn’t mean you will beat us all in Trench Ball.

Achilles:  I am the strongest warrior ever!

Aidan: Let’s just call you Mr. Arrogant Achilles

Achilles: Its true! I am the strongest man every I AM IMMORTAL

Benjie: Bro……you think your all that when you have never even played trench ball before.

Achilles: True but I AM IMMORTAL

Nick: This has nothing to do with dying Achilles!!!!

Benjie: thank you Fonte!

Achilles: I totally could beat you guys!

Ryan: Whatever Achilles think what you want.

Achilles: You all will be jealous 

No comments:

Post a Comment