Monday, May 13, 2013

Who Am I


Author's Note~ This is a who am I piece, try to guess who it is.

I am around a golf club all day every day.  I love the game.  I was bullied on my first day of school for being African-American.  As a kid I practiced every day, on national television at 3.  I have brown eyes and I live in Nike clothes.  I am surrounded in money, own a mansion in Florida.  I’d say I live in paradise, with my two kids and an awesome game to keep me amused.

I’ve changed the sport that I play by immeasurable amounts.  I went to Stanford learned everything I needed to.  I don’t have a dependent income, it all depends on how I do.  I am considered as the best ever and I won’t to be known as that.  I live a tough life with the media all over me, I have encountered heartbreaking events like divorce and my father passing.

From all of this I have learned that even though I’ve made mistakes I can preserve through them.  I was considered as the best athlete year after year.  In 2008 I played one of the most amazing final rounds  ever with a knee injury.  I came back and have amazed people this year, and I am now chasing one amazing record that has never even been close to meeting, and I could.

No comments:

Post a Comment